Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rock A Bye Baby and Grandma "Bal"

My mom and sister came over today to help me out and they were downstairs with the girls playing with the Dora house. One of the items in the house is a baby change table and when you push it it plays the song "Rock a Bye Baby". Addie told my sister that the song scares her. This is totally out of the norm since the most random things will scare her. Amber asked her why the song scared her and she said "because the Bal breaks, and I don't want Grandma Bal to break, it makes me so sad."
For those of you who don't know my mom's name is Val but Addie can't say her "v's" so it comes out Grandma "Bal". Anyway, she thought the song was talking about her Grandma "Bal" breaking and it really bothered her. She is so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Okay, finally we are all over stomach bugs and being sick. Can we come by on Sunday around 3? Or, let me know what works beter. Have a great day! Kim