Monday, January 26, 2009

A few new pics

Here are a few pics of Asher. I have not really been in the picture taking mood plus he seems to be permanately attatched to me because all he wants to do is eat. My milk came in Friday so I thought he would slow down now that he was actually getting something but no, he just keeps on going even when the flow chokes him, I have to literally pull him off. He has been a really good baby, very mellow and only gets upset when he is hungry or being bathed. The girls were amazed at how far of a stream he can shoot when he peed in the tub the other day during his bath. Addison is extremely "helpful" and wants to walk around holding him and is very frustrated that we will not let her. Sadie finally took an interest in him Saturday night/Sunday morning. I was up feeding him and she woke up coughing. She layed on the couch while I fed him and kept rubbing his head telling me how cute he was. When I finished, she asked to hold him and since then she has really taken a bigger interest in him.



Ryan's work sent a cookie bouquet, the girls are in heaven




11 comments:

Renee said...

He's beautiful! Keep posting pictures!

Chauntel said...

Oh, how fantastic! Congrats & it's so nice to see you have a blog! Gorgeous boy~ nicely done ;o)

--m.k.r. said...

He is so precious! Looks like he is getting a little chubby already, love those cheeks! We got the pictures taken at JC Penneys!!!!

Sherian said...

Wow! That is a beautiful baby! He looks so sweet and perfect, I can almost smell him through my computer...well done.

Camp Chris said...

He's so cute!! But what did I expect? Ya'll make cute babies!! Can't wait to meet him!!

Anonymous said...

So handsome! I was going to call and come visit last weekend, but we were all down with some stomach bug I did not want to pass on to you! I bought him a little outfit at Costco-I am amazed at the options boys have! I could only find girls stuff everywhere, and just a few boy items! We are finally feeling better, so I will give you a call later this week to see if you wouldn't mind us visiting! I am glad everything is going well! Kim and Girls

Brittney said...

Cute little buddy. I love holding him. He is perfect little content baby!

P.S. I want my drill back!!

Unknown said...

Desi he is so cute. On thursday I am watching Alek. I think we will come up and play with the girls and Asher. I miss them all so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, i just love him. That is really nice of Ry's work to send those nice cookies. I am sure the girls were in heaven....oh, and the drill...dirty!

mostly Stacy said...

What sweet little man. Congratulations on the added testosterone, I'm sure Ryan feels pleased :)

R.A.A.H. said...

He's so cute. He looks so big in those pictures. I can't wait to see him and the girls again. Sadie also asked to hold him on Wednesday. I was really surprised. I'm glad she's loving her baby brother.