Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Opinions of an almost 5 year old and a 3 year old

I asked the girls some questions to see what their answers would be and here are the results. I wrote them down exactly as they said them.
Mom: When is your birthday?
Addie: After Asher...February 9th.
Sadie: Acember
Mom: What is your favorite thing to do?
Addie: Color
Sadie: Ummm....nuffin'
Mom: What is your favorite thing to wear?
Addie: Dresses, pajamas, and comfy pants
Sadie: Ummm...this (she is wearing a dress)
Mom: What is your favorite food?
Addie: Macaroni and Cheese and Chicken Nuggets
Sadie: Ummm....bread
Mom: What is your favorite animal?
Addie: Baby Giraffes
Sadie: Puppies
Mom: What is your favorite treat?
Addie: Suckers and tootsie rolls
Sadie: Ummm....elephants
Mom: What is my job?
Addie: To go to school and do homework
Mom: What is daddy's job?
Addie: To get the groceries
Sadie: In Idaho (?)
Mom: What is your job?
Addie: To clean my room and keep it clean.
Sadie: In Idaho with daddy
Mom: What are you good at?
Addie: Colorin' pictures
Sadie: I good at Addie
Mom: How old will you be when you get married?
Addie: I am not getting married because I don't want a shot!
Sadie: Ummmm....free (three)
Mom: What do people do in heaven?
Addie: They stay in your heart forever.
Sadie: They live in Idaho.
Mom: What is your favorite song?
Addie: Wee Hoo (Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape) and Rockstar (?)
Sadie: Ummm....Sleeping Beauty (Once upon a Dream)
Mom: Who is your best friend?
Addie: Zoey and Makayla
Sadie: Hayzey
Mom: Who is your boyfriend?
Addie: Mikey
Sadie: Hayzey
Mom: What food's don't you like?
Addie: Salad and elephants
Sadie: wouldn't give me an answer since there isn't much she doesn't like.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I just love my girls!!!

Brittney said...

I love all of Sadie's "Ummm"s that is so Sadie! Cute answers!

Renee said...

Sounds like someone has a thing for IDAHO...what a crack up!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. The girls are great! Sledding looked fun too.

Camp Chris said...

It sounds like you all should be listening to SADIE!!! She's on to something with all that Idaho talk!! Miss you guys!!