Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of my sisters for their help with my children while I go to school. Amber watches the girls three days a week and when they go to her house she always has a project for them to do (it must be the 1st grade teacher in her) she also works with Addie on her letters and their corresponding sounds. Addie really gets preschool five days a week thanks to Amber. Brianna watches them from time to time if I only have one class sometimes. She lives so close to school that it is so convenient for me and easy to drop them off. Also thanks to her husband who is home sometimes when she is watching the girls, they love their uncle Mike. And last but not least to my sister Kimberlee who now has Thursday's off and has volunteered to watch them from time to time. Last night she called to say she would take them today to the festival of trees so that I could write a paper that is due tomorrow. It was such a big help and I really appreciate all that my sisters have done for me this semester. You will never know how much I really appreciate it and I don't think I could ever pay you back in full. Thanks again and I love you guys! My kids are so lucky to have aunts who love them and love spending time with them.

Addie and Sadie with Amber at the Festival of Trees. Notice how Addie is the one in the stroller.
Eating lunch at Aunt La La's (Kimberlee)

3 comments:

Mike and Brianna said...

You're nice!! That made me happy when I read that :) We love the girls and you so we don't mind helping out whenever we can :)

Camp Chris said...

You really do have incredible sisters!! I love that Addie is in the stroller!!! So funny....hope you're well and we can't wait to see you all again...hopefully soon!!

Unknown said...

Anything for you Desi. You would do it for us. Love you!!!