Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I want for Christmas.....

Last year, I stated in a post that all I wanted for Christmas for the next year was no sick kids. Christmas Eve last year, I had to take Addie into the doctor because she had strep throat and the poor thing was miserable. Well, this morning Sadie comes into my room and I realize she is all wet. After putting on my glasses so that I can see, I realize that she is covered in a yellow substance. Just then she starts gagging and let me tell you I moved really fast for an eight month pregnant lady to grab the garbage can just in time for her to throw-up in it. Sadie it seems has gotten that 24 hour flu that has been going around. I thought that she wasn't feeling good yesterday because my little girl who always eats so well did not want to eat at all. Here is hoping that it is only the 24 hour flu and that the rest of us (especially Addison) don't catch it.

2 comments:

Sherian said...

Oh, I am so sorry! That is the absolute WORST! Good luck, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Camp Chris said...

bummer!! Well, I hope you get your Christmas wish!!! I'm so sad I don't get to have any of those famous Christmas treats....will you save me one goof ball?! MISS YOU ALL!!!