Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Done....with research papers!

Well, it is official, no longer will I have to sit at the kitchen counter for hours on end with my books spread all over the table behind me. I just finished my last research paper (18 freaking pages) and my final for my Vietnam class. My professor was very nice to give us a final in which we had to write 2-3 pages on what lessons we learned in the Vietnam War. I was so happy, no wrong answer, it is fabulous! Of course there was the one idiot kid in the class who said he would rather take a test and actually made us vote on it. Anyway, I have two more finals to go, one on Thursday which luckily will be a breeze and my Spanish final on Saturday. It is a good thing my Spanish teacher likes me because he has sure cut me a lot of breaks here and there. Gracias Senor Jensen. Anyway, yeah I am done with papers and in the future, I will plan my classes more carefully. This semester has nearly done me in.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Good for you! You need to celebrate this weekend for sure!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great feeling! Wow, that is way too many papers to write in one semester! When I had to write anything over 3 pages, I went straight to Cameron, otherwise I never could have done it! Have a wonderful Christmas with your girls! Dr Hinson just delivered my little sister's baby-24 hours of labor, almost 3 hours of pushing, all to end up in the operating room for a C-Section! I was just glad Dr Hinson was there for it! Sorry, I am rambling!