Thursday, April 2, 2009

Smiley Boy

So Asher has been smiling at people for a little while but I just never got around to taking pictures. He has been sick for a month now and the Dr. and nurses keep telling me that there is nothing I can give him that it is just viral. It is so frustrating because he is so congested that he struggles to eat and sleep. He slept most of the day on Wednesday so by that evening, he was really happy because he felt better, thus the pics.
Asher is growing so much so fast, he is starting to really fill out. He goes in for his two month check up on Tuesday (yes I am a few weeks late, oh well) so we will see how much he weighs. I am guessing 12 lbs or more. His hair has really lightened up and is now a nice auburn color. Everyday that I look at him he looks more and more like I did as a baby, it is so fun to see.



7 comments:

Salty Gal said...

He's super cute! It's weird seeing a boy around for you guys.

I'll post about my weight loss in detail on my blog soon :)

It's too much to quickly type here.

What a cutie :)

Jenny said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. Thanks for your comment on the blog. Sometimes I wonder if people even read that.

Brittney said...

So cute! It has been way to long since I have seen him, so I am glad that it is Friday!! I also love the picts of the girls in 3D glasses!!

Mike and Brianna said...

I think that the Rashman basically looks like me....I mean hello Auburn hair.....yeah we are going to be best buds...the Rashman and the Nanny :)

mostly Stacy said...

So stinkin cute.... I love this stage

Becca said...

Oh what a cute little nugget!

R.A.A.H. said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he's smiling. Usually when I see him he's eating, grunting, or fussing. He's so cute and he looks a lot like you.