Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stitches are OUT!

Friday I took Sadie down to where my sister Kimberlee works so she could take her stitches out (and I didn't have to pay a co-pay). Sadie did so good and before we went in there she told me that she wasn't going to cry. Well she cried just a little because the first one was tight and it pulled at her skin. I don't blame her for crying a little and even though that first one hurt, she didn't pull her hand away but let Kimberlee continue to take them out. When it was all over she got a "Pet Shop" band aid, a bracelet and a box of crayons. She was so good and so brave and as much as I want this to be the last time we have to get stitches, I have a feeling that with Sadie we are in for many more.


Stitches - Day 2
Stitches - Day 10

Stitches - no more

No comments: