Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 Months!


Asher turned 3 months last week and I am finally getting around to posting something about it. He weighs in at an astounding 15lbs 8ozs! He is so heavy that my arms just ache if I have to carry him around too much. He is wearing 6-12 month clothes....some Alek just grew out of a few months ago. He is full of smiles and giggles and he loves to lay on his play mat and try to grab his toys. He HATES to be in his car seat which makes my occupation a little hard right now. Luckily Addie is quite the little mother and can usually calm his screams. He has grown out of the colic - spit up stage and is for the most part a happy little guy. He has been sleeping through the night for over a month now which is wonderful for me. We love him to death and are so grateful that he is with us.


Loves to scoot in his walker and try to grab his toys.

Addie wants to be in all the pictures.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture of Addie and Asher. Love it!!

Mike and Brianna said...

LMAO!!! The picture in the middle is the BEST!! He looks like a deer in headlights!!! I love my Rashman :)

Melissa said...

He looks just like Sadie, so cute!

Russ and Jamie said...

He is so cute! I love his chubby cheeks! I have not read your blog for awhile, Sadie's stiches look ouch! I hope her toe is o.k. from my front door the other day!
Jamie

Natalie said...

He is a doll Desi!

R.A.A.H. said...

I can't believe how big he is. I'm so glad that he's much happier now and full of smiles. I love to watch him lay on his change table and just grin. He's so cute.