Friday, March 27, 2009

Monsters vs. Aliens

We took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D tonight. They both liked it and other than Addie constantly asking what was happening or what was going on, it went really good. Asher stayed awake the whole time and was surprisingly good. It was a pretty funny movie, I could have done without the 3D though. I didn't like wearing the glasses and neither did Ryan. Sadie's were still too big even with the added foam pieces that they put on for kids. The girls had a great time and Sadie just about polished off the GINORMOUS bucket of popcorn that Ryan got for them....she can really put it away!


4 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

cute! looks like a good time. i need to brave it out one day and take rylee to a movie.

Mike and Brianna said...

LOL I can only imagine Addie and all her questions. I am glad that they had fun and that Asher was good :)

Russ and Jamie said...

My kids loved that movie! We didn't see it in 3-D though. Bronson is not that fun to take to movies anymore, so we don't go very often. I added you to my blog list also!
Jamie

R.A.A.H. said...

You're brave to take all 3 of them to the movies. I'm glad that Asher was good and I'm not the least bit surprised that Addie asked so many questions. Sadie doesn't fool around when food is involved. No surprise that she finished almost all of the popcorn. The girls look so cute in their glasses.