Monday, March 2, 2009

What the ....

Last Wednesday Ryan and I took the kids to the Ute basketball game. We usually park at the football stadium and ride trax to the Huntsman Center because the kids love riding on the train. After the game we were waiting for the train to come and they announced that there would be a Salt Lake train in 4 minutes that only had a few cars but there would be a Sandy train 1 minute after that and it would have a lot more cars. So the first train comes and we tell Addie that we are going to wait because it is already packed. I watched Addie watch the train leave and then she turned towards the tracks and sat staring at them. All of the sudden out of nowhere she says, "what in the HELL are we waiting for?" Ryan and I looked at each other with eyes wide and then we both busted up laughing. This is not the first time she has sworn nor will it be the last but it was so funny and I didn't get mad at her because it is me that she learned it from. Addie never ceases to surprise us and take us back with her choice of words and how she always uses them correctly.
Go Utes!

3 comments:

Mike and Brianna said...

LMAO!!! I love our sweet little Addie :)

Anonymous said...

that made my day. :o) Kids are great.

Christin said...

Addie is a crack up! I've already had some of those moments with Cohen and it's no surprise with my mouth!