Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yeah Snow!!!

This morning when the girls woke up I told Addie to open the blinds and tell me what she saw outside. She was so excited to see the snow but was very concerned that it was not going to last because the last time it snowed, it was all melted by the time we got out of church and she did not get to play in it. I assured her that it would still be there when she got out of school and she could play in it. Sadie was so funny and kept going from one window to the next throughout the house I guess to see that the snow wasn't just in the backyard. Sadie could hardly wait for Addie to get done with school so that they could go play in it. They did play for about an hour until their hands were wet and their noses frozen. Addie wanted to get out my skis so that she could ski on the snow and I had to explain that that was not going to happen and we would try and take her skiing this year. Anyway, the kids are excited that it snowed, I don't know about all the adults though.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We will definitely have to take her skiing, free after three...gotta love it! Your right, this adult hates all the snow on the roads, it stresses me out!

Brittney said...

Love the snow, but hate to drive in it!! If it could just stay in the mountains and on my grass, I would love it! Cute picts!

R.A.A.H. said...

Oh, to be a kid again and be so excited that it snowed. I'm usually mad when it snows because that means I have to drive in it or I worry about others who are driving. I wonder if Alek will like the snow.

Mike and Brianna said...

The kids look so cute in their snow gear!!! I used to love playing in the snow....not so much anymore

Brett said...

Looks like fun!

you guys got a lot more
snow than we did!

Lucky!