Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going Bowling....


With the Utah Utes soundly defeating the team down South last evening, we are all anxiously awaiting to see which bowl game we will hopefully be invited to. Ryan has already reserved rooms in three cities of which the Utes may be invited to and I am just hoping that I will be able to fly since I will be 36 weeks pregnant. We were lucky enough to go to the Fiesta Bowl 4 years ago and it was one of the best trips that we have been on to date. We will have to wait two weeks to see what Bowl game we get invited to and whatever one that may be we are sure to be there supporting our UTES!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I am super jealous. I keep bringing it up with Brent, because I really really really really really really want to go to the bowl game.... but when it comes down to it, we just cannot afford it. I think we bought new eyes instead of a cool trip, jealous! Anyways, it was a fun game! I am glad that we have seats close enough that I can still air five Ryan!! GO UTES! (If you end up being able to fly, we can always help out with the kids if you don't take em!)