Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shout Out to my Husband!

I just wanted to post and say thanks to my sweet husband. Lately with all the stress of my semester building up (three research papers all at least 15 pages in length)I have become very ornery and stressed out. He is so good to listen to my frustrations and then do what he can to help. The last two nights when we have said prayers with the girls he has prayed that I will be able to finish my papers and my mind will be open so that I can accomplish what I need to. Well since yesterday, I have churned out 12 pages so far for one of my papers so I am feeling a lot better about it now. Ryan has also been helping me around the house a lot more. He comes home and makes dinner so that I can keep working and cleans up so I can keep working. It has really helped a lot and I don't know that I tell him enough how much easier it has been. Thanks honey, I appreciate it and love you for it!

2 comments:

Brett said...

Way to go Ry! And good luck with your papers Desi....once you are done we need some serious hand and foot!

R.A.A.H. said...

Isn't it nice when your husband finally steps up and does something so great? Too bad that men don't always act this way, but at least we can appreciate the times that they're really helpful.