Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mountain West Conference Champions!




Last night the Utah Utes soundly defeated the BYU Cougars 48-24. We of course were there and it was such a fun game especially because we came out on top. It was a fun game even with though my brother-in-law had beer dripped down the side of him. The drunks behind us this year for the most part were pretty well behaved and I must apologize to Ryan Pace for all of the classless Utah fans who chose to throw frozen taffy and yell expletives at him because of his Cougar gear. Congratulations Utah, we had a great time! To all of you Cougar fans, you can now thank the University of Utah football team for becoming the biggest contributer to the BYU athletic program with their undefeated season and their more than likely chance to be invited to a BCS Bowl game.

2 comments:

Matt and Breck said...

How in the world did you become a Utah fan??? I did not know that your hubby was such a bad influence on you! We sucked, so good job Utes.

Pace's said...

I have to say congrats to the Utes and thanks for the BCS money. Maybe we can buy a defense and teach Hall what it means to throw an interception and that interceptions DON'T count as completions. Thanks for all the great Ute fans that made the game fun. I truly enjoyed it, I even thought about running onto the field, but wouldn't have survived without Ryan at my back!