Sunday, May 9, 2010

Graduation

April 30th I officially graduated from UVU with a BA in History. I decided to walk at the last minute and I am glad I did. It was a lot of fun and both girls came with Ryan and my parents to the ceremony.


Shaking the Dean's hand

I had been looking for my chair up on the stand. This is a picture of when I realized she had come down so she could shake/hug those of us from her department.


Talking to Kat who is the chair of my department. She is an amazing professor and we have become friends over the last three years.

Heading back to my seat


My parents and the girls

Ryan and the girls


Kandis and I met fall semester 2008 and were inseparable for a year and a half.


Bill Cobb - He is my favorite professor and was on my thesis committee. He helped me so much with my paper and put me in contact with the woman that I personally interviewed for my paper. He served in Vietnam as well, he was an interrogator and teaches a great class on the Vietnam War.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is so awesome Desi! Congrats I know you have worked so hard for this!

Brittney said...

Congrats, I loved seeing some pictures of your Graduation! You are awesome:)