Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Over and Done


I took my last final today, and I am officially done! I graduate on Friday and decided to walk at the last minute. I found out if I walked, I would get honors cords so I thought why not. It is still surreal that I am finished and will officially be a college graduate. I will continue to take classes at UVU in the summer, fall and spring until I am able to hopefully start a Master's program at the U in the fall of 2011. But for the time being, I am DONE!!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations!!!! That really is quite the accomplishment, especially as a mother of 3!!! Good job!

Brittney said...

Congrats Desi!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope you have fun walking tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Ty and Tiff said...

Congrats!!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! Your such a good example to everyone who meets you! Thanks for being that example to my children. Your wonderful!