Sunday, April 11, 2010

Organized!

This is more for me to remind me that it is possible to keep my pantry and storage room neat and organized. Ryan bought us some new Shelf Reliance shelving for our canned goods. He bought a big one for the storage room and two smaller ones for the pantry. Saturday and Sunday were spent moving cans around as well as our other food storage. So these pictures are for when it becomes unorganized (as I'm sure it will at some point) I can look back and remember that it is possible to have it neat and tidy.









2 comments:

Salty Gal said...

Wow, that is pretty impressive..

R.A.A.H. said...

I am so proud of your organization. After 6 years, your pantry looks as organized as the day I organized it for you when you moved into your house. I'm very jealous of your shelves. I hope that I will be getting some for myself soon.