Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Marek the Polak

My sister Amber had her second baby on Monday. Marek Newton Hajdo was born at 12:22 (p.m.) was 17 1/2 inches long (shorty) and weighed 6 lbs 12 ozs. He has so much freaking hair, it is no longer a wonder that my sister had such bad heartburn! Marek looks just like his daddy which is why I titled this post "Marek the Polak". My brother-in-law Rafal is from Poland and thus a Polak. Marek was born with a cystic lung lesion that they found at my sister's 20 week ultrasound. They monitored it over the last few months and it did not increase in size so they will remove it most likely when he is a couple of months old. We are so happy that everything is okay with him and my sister and we are so excited to have another baby for us to kiss on.


Look at that hair! He could have his first haircut at 2 days old!

Amazing Right?!?!

LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally love that hair! congrats to the Hajdo's!

Dawn said...

wow, I am sure Ryan is jealous!

Grandma Bushman said...

Marek must have Aleah's hair. It surely isn't fair. Oh well, at least my baby girls don't have to have their hair washed after every meal - just a wet cloth and the food is gone. I am happy for you and your family - love you