Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TEN YEARS!!!

So, ten years ago last week (May 12th) Ryan and I got married!!! It has been a very quick ten years and I have loved it through all the ups and downs (more ups but lets be realistic, who doesn't have downs). Ryan wanted to go on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera but I told him that I couldn't be away from the kids for 10 days (not to mention trying to find someone to watch them for that long). Ryan knowing me and that I would be missing and worrying about the kids too much decided to surprise me with a trip to Park City. We stayed at the Sky Lodge which is an amazing hotel right off Main street. He invited our good friends Greg and Nicole to come along. Our room was AMAZING! It was a two bedroom with a full kitchen and living room. We each had our own two man hot tub on our own private deck. The bathrooms were really amazing and there was a T.V so you could watch from the tub. The tub was filled with the water falling from the ceiling and the showers had his and her shower heads.
It was a fun relaxing time. We went shopping at the outlets, played games (the girls KICKED butt), and just hung out. I didn't miss my kids at all probably because I knew it there were any problems, it was a quick 45 minute trip home. My wonderful sister Brianna watched them for me and she did a GREAT job!
Ryan surprised me with an anniversary band. My wedding ring came with a band and I never had them sautered together because I was holding out for the anniversary band. It is beautiful and I love it!!!
Thank you babe for the wonderful trip and ring. You made it so special and I enjoyed every bit of it. You are so thoughtful when it comes to me and I LOVE YOU!!!

I did bring my camera but of course I didn't take any pics so here are some from the website


This is what our kitchen/living room looked like

This is the floor plan that we had except there was another deck off of the big bedroom on the left with its own hot tub.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I am glad that you guys got to go have fun, that sounds like an awesome hotel! I have some cute picts of the kids at the Bees game, do you want me to send you some?!

Happy 10th Anniversary!:)

Amy said...

That sounds so nice!! I'm glad you had a little get away for your 10 year!! How fun!! Can't wait to see your ring!!!

Dawn said...

how wonderful! He has always been such a great guy! Congratulations to you both for the ten year mark! Keep it up its worth it!

Anonymous said...

Yay for 10 years. We love having you in the family! Can't wait to see you ring!