Thursday, December 3, 2009

Honk if...

Yesterday, the President of UVU came and ate lunch with a few friends and I. For those of you who don't know, Elder Holland's son is the president of UVU. Prior to coming to UVU he taught political science at BYU. Yesterday as he sat down at our table (totally random thing to have happen, but pretty cool) he was asking us our names. I was wearing my Utah sweatshirt and he asked me if I was a "Utah girl". I said yes and then he asked me what I thought of Max Hall's comments. I simply said (much to my credit because I had been really hot prior to this) that it was too bad that is how he chose to go out and that that is how he would be remembered. He agreed with me and I have to say I thought it was pretty cool, not to mention that the President of UVU chose to sit by us at lunch. Anyway, I thought these pics were hilarious and couldn't resist posting them.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats is so funny. I am a Y fan but I refuse to claim Max Hall. What a douchebag!

Pace's said...

Good news is that Max even hates me!!! To quote a "4th and 18" legend, "When you live right on and off the field, (you can say whatever you want)." Max can be my friend any day, even if my diploma is classless and non-deserving.

Brent said...

I don't feel bad because I intercepted him last year!!

Julie Kaye said...

Great post. Awesome Lunch!! I am a Y girl......but that was just retarded. Love the last one!!