Monday, December 21, 2009

The Words "Asher" and "trouble" can be used interchangeably

Yesterday I came into the kitchen and Asher was no longer by his toys (big surprise since there are better things to play with). I could not see him and was calling for him. He was hidden behind the island and when I came around it, this is what I found.


The dishwasher is a MUCH better toy than any other that I could give him. This kid is going to be the death of me. Right after this I put him in his walker to keep him occupied. I started vacuuming and he LOVES the vacuum. I started down the hall forgetting he was in his walker until I heard it banging down the stairs. Yes, that is right he went down the stairs in his walker - for the second time. This time he did not stay in it. As I was racing down the stairs to grab him in my haste I slipped and slid almost landing on him. He only cried for about 30 seconds and then he was okay and acting as if nothing happened - thank goodness they are so resilient. Other than a small bruise on the forehead and a scratch on the back of his neck (not really sure how that one happened) he is okay. I'll tell you what, I felt like mother of the year after that one. Love this little trouble maker even if he does make me skip a few breaths with his antics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious! That is too funny! Is this what I get to look forward to? JK
Merry Christmas! Kim and Cameron

Brittney said...

Oh Asher, he is so quick! He is so cute in that dishwasher though, how can you be mad at him!?!

I loved Sadie's cake, your Mom did a great job!

Julie Kaye said...

Sydnee is into the same toy!! She hasn't quite climbed in yet. I love that a large spoon in the dishwasher keeps her so entertained! Your fam is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Love that boy!