Friday, December 11, 2009

Newton Family Christmas Party!

Well, it was time for the annual Newton Family Christmas Party once again.


We started out with lunch at Texas Roadhouse.




Alek stylin' with his pants up to his pits

Aunt Nanny turned 27 on Monday

The Hooch turns 23 this coming Monday
(My parent's did not plan well at all, wedding anniversary, two kids birthdays and Christmas all in the same month)

Rykafer

The Ashman

Then moved on to ice skating at the Gallivan Center (it was frickin' freezing!)

Nanny and Alek
Jen, Me and Addie

Nanny, Sadie, Uncle Willy


Then off to see the lights at Temple Square (did I say it was FREEZING?!?!)


I can't put my arms down or hold my bottle
The three Randy's -- Alek, Asher, and Ryker
The girls were making snow angels and Uncle Willy joined in
US


We had a good time, especially Addie who was very upset when she had to stop ice skating, I think she was the only one who wasn't cold.

Thanks mom and dad, you are the best and we LOVE you!

3 comments:

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

It is so crazy to see them all older!! Your mom hasn't changed a bit! Looks like fun!

Brittney said...

BRRR... it looks cold! I am glad that you guys had fun, what a great tradition!

Unknown said...

actually I will be turning 24 not 23. Get with the program!!!!