Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When Daddy is out of town......


Everytime Ryan goes out of town, Sadie thinks that she gets to sleep with me. On a normal night, she will typically get in bed with us around 4:00 in the morning but when Ryan goes out of town, she thinks she gets to sleep with me from the get go. I don't know why I keep saying "she thinks," when I should be saying she does. Anyway, these are some pics of her and I when Ryan was out of town last. She thought it was so fun to lay in bed and take pictures of the two of us. At least when Ryan is out of town, she keeps her feet out of my back!

3 comments:

R.A.A.H. said...

Sadie Woo Woo is so cute.

Camp Chris said...

These pics are so cute!!! Good thing you have that big bed!!

Jenny said...

We need a bigger bed. I totally get the feet in the back thing. I guess that is better than pulling the hair on the other end. :) Too fun. Sometimes it is nice to have kids in bed with you. Shawn goes out of town next month so we shall see how it goes.