Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Polar Express and Ice Skating

On Saturday, we went on the Polar Express with Ryan's side of the family. The kids had a good time. On Sunday we went to church that morning, Ryan and I had to speak and I am glad that is over with. After church we went with my family on our annual Texas Roadhouse/Ice Skating/see the lights party. It was a lot of fun and I wish I would have gotten a picture of my dad wiping out. The girls had so much fun and Sadie was able to skate by herself this year. They were die hards and didn't want to quit. When I finally got Sadie off the ice, she told me that her "skates were hurting her achin' feet." After hot chocolate we went to Temple Square and saw the lights. It was fun as usual and the kids had a GREAT time!!!


Polar Express
Christmas Best

Aunt Nanny and Sadie smashing their faces against the glass
Addison
Sadie

1 comment:

Grandma Bushman said...

The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing - LOVE you all