Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just want to sleep!

So here I sit at nearly five in the morning wondering why in the hell I can't sleep! I had insomnia in the beginning of my pregnancy but have not had it for a few months. We finally got the girls sleeping through the night again after moving them downstairs into the same room (not a fun experiance) and now I can't sleep. I have been awake since two-thirty and after tossing and turning for an hour and a half listening to Ryan snore, I decided that I would try and do some homework because during the day when I do it, I can't stay awake so it should do the trick right? WRONG! Still wide awake, even drank some Pero hoping the warmth would help make me sleepy. I know that in about an hour, I will finally feel it coming on only to have to get up an hour later to start getting Addie and I ready for school. Oh well, what do you do? Good Times.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

I am sorry! I hate when I cannot sleep, so to be doing that for months at a time would be terrible!

--m.k.r. said...

oh that stinks! i had that like around six months, I felt like if I missed my window of "sleepiness" I would not sleep all night. I had to start going to bed like the minute I felt tired.

Jenny said...

I'm sorry. Alex has been waking up about 2 lately because he thinks he is starving or maybe he really is. I feed him either way. So if you need someone to talk to - I am up :)

Shay said...

That is the worst! I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am usually up at that time too, whether I'm at work or not. So call me and I can sing you a lullaby to get you to sleep..:)

Anonymous said...

ASK FOR DRUGS!! That is my advice!! Especially since you know there is no way you will be getting naps with the new baby and two others running circles around you! I had the same problem when I was pregnant with Natalie. I finally told Dr Hinson I needed some DRUGS!! Have a great night, hopefully you are sleeping now! Kim

Camp Chris said...

Sorry kid....I'm usually up about then too!!! I had someone tell me once that the reason I was awake was that the baby was awake.
Don't know if that is true or not...but then it seems like after Mike was born...his schedule did resemble that! So...tell little Asher Rey to go back to bed!!