Saturday, October 25, 2008

Alek

A couple of years ago, my parents got everyone gag gifts. Well Ryan was lucky enough to receive the key chain that makes six different farting noises. I don't know who pulled it out of the junk drawer on Friday but we ended up giving it to Alek to play with. He was so funny because he would push the buttons inadvertently and then after the farting noise he would talk to it. He played with it for probably 20 minutes. It was so funny, except when Ryan got home and decided to take it with us to my doctor's appt. Luckily he did not push any of the buttons until we were walking out of the office and I don't think anyone heard (It takes a lot for him to be embarrassed).

1 comment:

R.A.A.H. said...

I'll have to get Alek one of those key chains, but I think I'll only let him play with it at home so I can avoid an embarassing situation.