Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tag

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Ryan

C. Cake or Pie? Both

D. Day of Choice? Friday

E. Essential item? Phone...How dependent I have become

F. Favorite color? Red...GO UTES!

G. Greatest accomplishment? Surviving Fall Semester, never went to bed before 2 a.m.

H. Hometown? Lehi

I. Indulgences? Cherry Coke, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Boston Legal.

J. January or July? July...the fourth is my favorite holiday

K. Kids? Two girls

L. Life is incomplete without? Family, Friends, Baseball and T.V.

M. Marriage date? May 12, 2000

N. Number of Siblings? 3 Sisters, 2 Brothers

O. Oranges or Apples? Fuji or Gala Apples

P. Phobias or fears? Mice, Snakes, Little Critters in general

Q. Quotes? "I want to be rembered as a great philanderer" Michael Scott

R. Reason to smile? BYU and the Red Sox losing.

S. Season? Fall...crisp in the morning and warm in the afternoons

T. Tag three friends? Boler, Krissa, Melissa

U. Unknown Fact About Me? In first grade I hardly uttered a word and the teacher thought there was something wrong with me....extreme shyness at the time.

V. Very Favorite Store? Target...who doesn't love Target

W. Worst Habit? Biting my nails, they aren't cute at all

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Is this a question for a nurse?

Y. Your Favorite Food? Pumpkin Roll and Krissa's Peanut Butter Balls....Yum!

Z. Zodiac? I'm a Virgo.

No comments: