Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finals are done!!!

Well, spring semester is officially over for me. I had my last final today at nine for my ASL class and my professor never showed. It was the most random thing, something she has never done before. After waiting around for a half hour, we all decided to take roll and tape it to the door. One of the girls in the class decided to call the language department to see if they knew anything. They tried emailing her and texting her and they never did get a response. After hanging around until ten, the department told us to put our student id's on the paper and bring it down to them and they would email us with any news. So far no email and I have to say as far as I am concerned, the final is a bust and hopefully we will not have to take it. That was the majority of the opinion of my classmates and we hope Judy is okay, but we are not sad that she was not there to give us the final. Anyway, I have a week until summer semester begins and so I plan on gutting my house in that time and maybe I will be able to stay on top of it this summer. I am only taking eleven credits this summer so it shouldn't be too bad. Anyway, yeah happy it is over and I am ready to move on.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Yeah for you! Congrats on finishing. Someday I would like to go back to school. You are proof that even moms with little kids can do it! Way to go!

--m.k.r. said...

I always wished that would happen when I was in school, but unfortunately it never did! Hopefully, you will not have to make it up.

Sherian said...

Whew! you are amazing! I hope the teacher is ok, but this is every student's dream come true. You must have really prayed for help, cause that is awesome! Good luck with your house, please let me know if you find any tricks...that is the challenge of my day-to-day life!