Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


I just wanted to wish my mom a very Happy Birthday and to let her know how much I love her and appreciate everything she does. Thanks for being such a great grandma to my kids and giving them the grandma that I never had. I love that when we are with my mom, I no longer exist as far as Addie is concerned. As Addie stated earlier this week, "Grandma Val is my whole world". Thanks mom, we love you!


After having a birthday dinner at my house, we proceeded to put together my sister Kimberlee's wedding announcements. Of course she picked the style that has like five steps to putting them together. They did turn out really good though.


This is Kris, Kimberlee's fiance' who is a very good sport and puts up with a lot. We love you Kris (remember, we called no give backs).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey Desi!! I'm so glad you said hello. Your little girls are dolls. It is fun to find blogs of friends you have not seen in a while. Good to hear from you, I'll add ya to my list if you don't mind:)