Monday, May 2, 2011

Easton @ 2 Months

Easton turned 2 months on Sunday. He was also blessed that day. Ryan gave a beautiful blessing and the whole time Ryan was giving the blessing, Easton was looking at his dad and talking to him. It was awesome, we all could hear it in the microphone.

Friday I took him in for his two month appt. and his shots. He did alright with his shots, he didn't like them but stopped crying right after I picked him up. He slept for most of the day which was nice.


Here are his stats:



Weight 11.18 40th percentile



Height 22.5 31st percentile



Head circumference 15 11th percentile


He is turning out to be our smallest kid yet. Both girls were 12 lbs at two months and Asher was a whopping 13.8. He was my biggest baby but may end up being our smallest kid.




Blessing outfit

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cute boy, and I also love the easter pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that's all he weighs. He felt way heavier than that the other day, but I guess I am just use to 6.5 pounds. I love his blessing outfit. So cute. We need to hang out soon! I am starting to feel much better.

mostly Stacy said...

Easton is so so cute. I'm a little jealous you got two of each. When does that ever happen?