Friday, May 13, 2011

11 YEARS!

May 12, 2011 marked Ryan and mine's eleventh anniversary! Ryan worked since he just returned from D.C. the day before and I spent the day at gymnastics, the doctor for Addie and the dentist for Sadie. We dined on tuna fish sandwiches at around 9 o'clock and both fell asleep watching Monday's episode of Mike and Molly. Yes, it was an awesome anniversary! We are going out Saturday for dinner, possibly a movie and games with friends.

Just want to let Ryan know that I love him so much! He is a wonderful husband and a fantastic dad! I love that when he comes home from work, all the kids run to him, they want to sit on his lap or play with him and just talk, talk, talk. Asher especially is becoming a Daddy's boy and I know Ryan is absolutely loving it.

Thanks for putting up with me the last eleven years, and I look forward to many, many, more!

Love you babe!

1 comment:

Candy said...

You have a beautiful family Desi! Yes evan Ryan is beautiful! Love your pictures.