Saturday, February 19, 2011

Addison is 7!



February 9th was Addison's birthday. She was so excited when she woke up that she was finally 7! This little girl wants to grow up so fast, it is scary. She asked for an American Girl doll for her birthday and we ordered it (a bit late unfortunately). It was scheduled to be delivered on her birthday and when I went online that day to check it had changed and was not scheduled for delivery until the 11th. Ryan and I felt so bad and so I quickly ran to the toy store to get her a couple of things to open on her birthday. She was actually okay with her doll arriving late and she did receive it on Friday.

For her birthday, we had a wonderful dinner of Sloppy Joe's and chocolate cake without frosting. All at her request. On Saturday we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for games with her cousins. I stupidly forgot my camera and so I did not get a picture of the wonderful cake my mother made for her. Addie wanted a "Strawberry Shortcake" cake and of course Val came through with it. My mom is amazing and I am so glad she loves to make the cakes because it makes it easier on me. Addie had a great birthday and was spoiled by all. We are so happy she is in our family. She is our tenderhearted little girl who has empathy for everyone and wants everyone to be happy. We love you Addie!






1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Addie!