Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jr. Flash

We signed Addie up for Jr. Flash this year and tonight was her first game. She and one other girl are they only two on their team. I bought her a basketball yesterday and she dribbles pretty good but she is a little confused on defense and offense. Basically she plays defense both ways. Ryan and I are going to work with her a little so she understands a bit better but in reality she is only (almost) six and they are all a little confused. Here is some video and some pics from tonight, enjoy...


Maybe a little confused?

Getting instruction

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute I love it! Looks like she is having fun!

R.A.A.H. said...

At least she's not doing cartwheels or sitting on the floor. She cracks me up. I wonder if she'll be the natural athlete like you or take after Ryan. (Oh burn!)