Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Asher!!!

I can't believe it, my baby is 1! How this past year has flown by, it really does seem like yesterday that he was born. Asher has been an absolute JOY to have around. He is the most smiley and happy baby that I have ever had. He is such a BOY! He loves to play with just about anything that is not an actual toy. His favorites are remotes and cell phones and he can throw a MAJOR fit when he is not given one or if it is taken away. He gets very excited when there are other kids his size to play with and because he is GINORMOUS he tends to beat on them a little. He is not trying to be mean, he just has a hard time controlling his excitement.
Asher is a true mama's boy and I LOVE it! Both the girls were partial to me as well, which is natural but with Asher it is so much more intense. I guess now I understand my mother a little better and her relationship with her sons. It has been so fun to have him, to have a boy. We love this little guy and we are so grateful and blessed to have him in our family. He brings such joy and happiness into our lives every day. Happy 1st Birthday Asher Boy, we love you!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's crazy to see how little he was and now he is HUGE!!! Happy birthday buddy!!

Mike and Brianna said...

I can't believe how big Asher boy is and I mean big!! I love how happy he is and ow he loves to come to me and let me kiss him!! Happy Birthday Asher!!! I love you!!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday there Asher!!:)
What a cute little man!!