Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Walker Heaven

Asher loves his walker, this is what I caught him doing today.....

found the measuring cup and spoon drawer



Very proud of himself

We put a storm door on the front of our house last week and he loves to scoot up to it in his walker and look out.


He can spend anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes in his walker and be perfectly content. He has learned to chase his sisters and he loves to run over my toes or "bump" into the back of my heels. If he sees the pantry open, it is a mad dash to get into it before I shut the door. I love the walker because even though he starts out with toys on his tray, they quickly end up on the floor but there are so many other things that keep him occupied (like the stereo in the entry way).

2 comments:

Salty Gal said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

He is a walker professional! I love him!!!