Saturday, August 15, 2009

Narcoleptic? You be the judge.

My little Sadie woo woo is such a funny little thing. Unlike her mom and older sister, she really needs her sleep. When it is time to go to bed, I tuck her in and lean in for a kiss and tell her to go to sleep. She informs me that she does not want to go to sleep (as she is fighting to keep her eyes open). So I tell her to just lay there in bed and I will see her in the morning and that seems to satisfy her to not throw a fit and get out of bed. She usually has a book or in this case paper and pen. Well, it takes maybe 30 seconds for her to be totally out. Initially when I went in the room she was on her back with the paper on her lap and the pen resting on the paper. She had fallen asleep mid-coloring. By the time I got the camera she had turned on her side but she was still holding the pen. She is just like her aunt Erie, she can fall asleep anywhere and VERY quickly.




1 comment:

Pace's said...

That's awesome. It has to be nice that she falls asleep so fast. I love that she is still holding the pen. Love it!!