Thursday, August 14, 2008

Viola gives an A-

Today I checked grades and I saw that I earned an A- in Viola's class. I was actually surprised! My first "Reflection" paper on Mein Kampf was horrible and I knew it. I didn't read the book because if she really wanted my reflection on it then she would not have required 5 other sources to be included in the paper. I think I got a B- on it and thought well this class is shot as long as I pass it is all I care about. Luckily I did well on the tests and did get my 30 pts a day for attending. I also did well on my second reflection paper on Mandela's Long Walk Home (Which I didn't read either). I gave her a horrible evaluation which I still don't feel bad about even with my A-. I earned a 3.85 G.P.A. this summer with my classes so I figure that isn't too shabby! I am ready to move onto fall semester and am actually looking forward to Aug 27th. All of my classes are with professors that I have had in the past and really enjoy taking classes from so it should be a good (but very busy) semester. Anyway, this is a shout out to Viola for surprising me with an A-!

3 comments:

Shay said...

That is great! It is always nice to do better than you are expecting. Congrats!

Camp Chris said...

Who knew you were so scholarly....I thought you were just another pretty face!! =) Good job my friend!! Have I mentioned lately how much we miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! Your a genius! Your family is so cute! I love getting on your blog and seeing how much they are growing. It's crazy!