Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Everybody poops....except Sadie




Sadie has been potty trained for two months now, pooping however is still a trial. I don't know if it is the whole privacy thing or what but she sits on the toilet for an hour or more before she is able to go (and even then she is not always successful). To pass the time we paint toes and fingers. I made the mistake of leaving the bathroom for all of 30 seconds and I came back to her having painted her forehead with fingernail polish. I guess the best thing I can say is that she didn't paint her hair or eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute! Even if she won't poop!

Salty Gal said...

lol - so funny! i can't believe how much she looks like ryan

--m.k.r. said...

okay that is too funny! the look on her face is too cute!