Saturday, June 23, 2012

Catch Up!

So its been three months since my last post but it was a crazy semester at school, including crying during a presentation I had to give (in my defense, I was running on 3 hours sleep and the harder I tried not to cry, the faster the tears rolled down my face).  A lot has happened in three months, Addison was baptised, Diet turned one and started walking, Sadie graduated from Kindergarten, and Ryan graduated with his MBA!
Addison was baptized on March 3 and the week leading up to her baptism, the entire family came down with the flu(which is why I got ONE picture of her on her baptism).  Addison got better just before her baptism which was great.  The rest of us were sick but we made it through.


Easton got the shaft for his first birthday.  I was so sick, we gave him a cookie on his birthday, he went to town.  We celebrated his birthday during Addison's baptism brunch and finally cut his cake a few days later.  Good thing he won't remember it.


We were able to go down to Mesquite for Easter and spend it with Grandpa Jeffy Poo, Aunt Chris and Uncle Dan.  We had a great time, and the weather was awesome!


At the end of April, Ryan graduated with his MBA!!!! We are so proud of him and it was a really fun day.  I of course was late and missed the procession and of course, the MBA students walked in first so I missed that.  We were able to sit on the front row thanks to Grandpa for going early and saving us seats.  When Ryan received his diploma and hood, Asher shouted "Good job DAD!!!"  It was great and Ryan could totally hear him. 

Its a start to what we have been up to, there is much more to come....

1 comment:

Becca said...

Des, am I allowed to laugh at the part where you said you cried during a presentation? Because I did. Sorry, but the picture it made in my mind was too funny! And I love that you officially blogged "Grandpa Jeffy Poo". :)