Sunday, June 13, 2010

Addie starts T-Ball

So we signed Addie up for T-Ball this year and so far she LOVES it! She doesn't have as much natural talent as I thought she might, but after playing catch with her for 45 minutes before her first game, she was making a lot of progress. She is the type of kid that wants to be perfect at everything she does so she needs a lot of praise that she is doing things right so she doesn't give up. It is fun to play catch with her and watch her start to play a sport that I love! It is so funny when they are on defense. As soon as the ball is hit the whole team dives for it and it is a dog pile on the ball. It is a good thing they don't record outs or scores, this way each team goes through the entire batting order and they all get to run the bases and then they switch. It is so funny to watch, and I hope she keeps liking it as much as she does now.



Playing the Field

Waiting for her turn to hit



Bought her a Pink Barbie bat


Look at the form!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

wow, thats a busy spot to start, wish her luck for me.

Brittney said...

Fun! Addie is on the same team as a boy in my ward, his parents are in some of the pictures that you posted! Maybe we can come to a game sometime, Oak would totally love it and I am sure I would too:)