Friday, October 2, 2009

The Ashman Crawleth

Asher has been crawling for over 2 weeks now and I am just getting around to posting it. He kicked his sister's trash as far as crawling goes. Addison and Sadie didn't crawl until they were over 9 months old so he is 6 weeks ahead of where they were at this age. I have mixed feelings with his crawling because he is into EVERYTHING! His favorite time is when I am getting ready in the mornings, he loves to get into whatever is under my bathroom counter. Oh well, it was going to happen sooner or later. Ignore the talking between Ryan and I.

4 comments:

mostly Stacy said...

So sweet. I love the baby noises. He looks like Sadie to me

R.A.A.H. said...

The Ashman is so cute. I remember when Addie finally learned to crawl, she was so awkward at first. Asher seemed to pick it up so quickly. Rykman finally has it down now too and is into everything! I'm glad Alek only crawled for a short time, then walked. He's still into everything, but at least he's not all over the floor.

Shay said...

Cute! I'm still waiting for Aleah to crawl.

Salty Gal said...

He is a super cute kid!