Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NYC HERE WE COME!!!


I just had to post that Ryan, Asher and I are going to NYC July 2-6. We wanted to take the girls but the flight would have cost WAY too much so they are staying with my sister Amber and are SUPER excited to be doing so. Ryan had a credit on Delta that he originally thought he had to use by July 9th. We are going on a cruise next May for our 10 year anniversary and we were going to use that for our flights. When Ryan called to use it, he found out that travel had to be completed by July 9th. So NYC was the natural choice. Ryan served his mission there and we have visited 3 times together and I went once by myself when Amber was a nanny in Connecticut. So this will be my 5th trip and I feel that I know my way around pretty well, I have the subway figured out, it is not too hard as long as you know if you need to go uptown or downtown you are usually good. I feel guilty leaving the girls over the 4th of July since they love this holiday. They don't care though since they will be going to Sugarhouse park with my parents and sisters. As long as they are with Grandma Val, they really don't need mom. I am excited to take Asher with us and WAY excited to go to the new Yankee Stadium.

1 comment:

--m.k.r. said...

that is great! have fun.