Monday, July 7, 2008

Number Three On the Way!!!

If you have noticed the widget on the side, I am sure that with wonderful deductive reasoning you now know that we are going to have our third child in February. I went to my first prenatal visit today and heard the heartbeat so I feel good about posting that we are expecting. Ryan and I are both very excited and neither of us care if it is a boy or a girl. I can't think anything but girl after having the first two, but a boy would be a lot of fun too. Sadie and this baby will be over three years apart and we feel that is a good space. Addie is very excited and says that it is a baby brother while Sadie says it is a baby sister. It will be interesting to see which one is right. Anyway, my due date is February 3rd so I am hoping for the last week in January. I am loading up fall semester with 17 credits so that in the spring I can take between 6 and 9. It will be interesting to be pregnant at school and I just hope that I will fit in the desks!

4 comments:

--m.k.r. said...

we are so excited for you guys! I am glad everything is going well and checked out at the doctor!

Salty Gal said...

Congrats! I'm way excited for you guys :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Call me so we can get together for lunch. I have a note on my desk at work to email you but things have been crazy. Sorry!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I'm sure we will be there soon enough. For now I am enjoying just one. I hope you get a boy. Alex needs some male companionship!