Monday, June 9, 2008

"I am going to find a nice new mom"

That is what Addie told me today because I took her chocolate milk away for being rude. After that, she told me that she was "going to find a new mom that would be nice to her and give her chocolate milk." I told her to go right ahead. Ryan has been out of town for two days and will not get home till Friday and it already seems like the week should be over. So if any of you moms want a little red haired girl with attitude, she is looking for a "nice new mom."

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I'll trade you straight across. Alex hasn't pooped for a week and is really irritable. He wakes up several times a night. He is teething too. I don't know if I am a "nice new mom" though. Tell Addie that Magna is just a short walk away if she wants to give it a try. Good luck until Friday!